SALESFORCE SUPPORT OFFICER
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Salesforce Support Officer will support the division to ensure usage of the Salesforce CRM platform is optimal. Using knowledge of City National's marketing, sales, and service functions, this colleague is able to help the division with optimizing their use of the Salesforce platform for process-and policy-compliant performance. As the Salesforce platform evolves, this colleague will help colleagues continuously increase their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services. They will help to further develop division usage of the Salesforce platform to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including advocating for the introduction of new features capabilities. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
Real Estate Banking Division
Make your mark as a member of City National's Real Estate Banking group. Be part of the team that provides a comprehensive array of banking products and services to experienced real estate developers and investors including, but not limited to, acquisition, construction, bridge and permanent financing of commercial real estate. Product types include: Multifamily, Industrial, Office, Retail, Self-Storage, Senior Housing, and For-Sale Housing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Serve as the subject matter expert and first point of contact for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify and act on issues, including route or escalate to the appropriate corporate Salesforce support team for follow-up.
- Lead and champion division usage of the Salesforce platform by teaching and supporting users to perform marketing, sales, service, and other business functions.
- Act as the division advocate for the introduction of new ideas and Salesforce platform feature capabilities.
- Advocate, innovate and create Salesforce advancements.
- Provide feedback to corporate Salesforce support team to help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, coordination with the Help Desk.
- Support Salesforce evolution as new functionality and features are introduced, ongoing; participate in projects as a Subject Matter Expert to the division, to drive product roadmap successfully forward; support users as changes are introduced via communications and rollout support.
- Expand and improve knowledge base of the division users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation.
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for division sales and business teams.
- Works closely with management team in the division to ensure optimal use of the tools.
- Support successful adoption of upcoming and ongoing Salesforce.com new release features.
- Lead and manage Salesforce and other related projects.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, sales, CRM/customer relationship management) required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support and/or customer service role required
Skills and Knowledge
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Passion for the client and user experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyze root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact effectively
- Strong attention to details in order to support platform users
- Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology
- Preference for individuals with related Salesforce.com certifications; if not yet held, ability to become certified with the first months of tenure
- Preference for experience with Agile systems development, Salesforce.com, and /or CRM processes and platforms
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled