Salesforce Integration Architect/DeveloperJob ID WMS-11505 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
The Salesforce Integration Architect / Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and ongoing support of various custom batch and real-time integrations with our Salesforce platform. This role is the primary responsible party for these interfaces, and as such, the role spans responsibilities from high-level architecture through hands-on development and testing. The role is part of a cross-functional Salesforce team that spans business and technologists and reports up to the CEO of City National Rochdale. The reporting structure and scale of our org ensure that this individual will have the opportunity for incredible ownership of results and impact on the company's performance. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and creative solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
The candidate should have mastery or strong proficiency with the following technologies and patterns that are part of our target architecture:
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Unlimited with Shield encryption
- Batch data integration via sophisticated custom SQL scripts and SSIS packages performing complex ETL
- Bi-directional batch synchronization via Sesame Relational Junction
- Real-time event-based integration via MuleSoft
- Remote call-in to Salesforce via API's
- Integration with or development of Azure-based custom web applications
- Integration with third party cloud-based applications such as Orion
- Design and development of analytical data models and business intelligence applications using tools like Tableau
- Custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, data migration, dashboards, interfaces & other functions like triggers, classes, extensions, etc
- Related applications and AppExchange partners such as Pardot, RIVA, and GeoPointe
The team follows an Agile methodology with each member responsible to a certain degree for elaborating user stories as well as implementing them. Some technical documentation is required to ensure that all team members can understand and support the features on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the enterprise systems environment around Salesforce here at CNR: The architecture, data model, and platform integration options for all of our major applications.
- Analyze and understand the existing integrations with, and resulting data quality in, our Salesforce implementation.
- Collaborate on the design of the target-state architecture for our Digital Wealth Management Platform and how it will integrate Salesforce with all of our enterprise systems going forward.
- Define the detailed requirements and specifications for integrations based upon business requirements.
- Design, build, test, and deploy integrations with Salesforce using the variety of technologies described in this job description.
- Monitor and maintain the ongoing effective operation of these integrations.
- *7+ years of advanced, hands-on architecture and development experience required
- BS or MS in a technical discipline; MS preferred
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce. Appropriate certifications to support that understanding.
- Proficiency and experience with the most common Salesforce integration patterns: batch data synchronization, event bus integration, remote process invocation, remote call-in, data virtualization, Salesforce Canvas, and custom Lightning components. Must have experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, Platform Events, REST and SOAP APIs
- Mastery of data integration and transformation tools including SQL, MuleSoft, Sesame, Salesforce Connect, or equivalents.
- The following Salesforce certifications are required or highly beneficial:
- Integration Architect Designer (Required)
- Data Architecture and Management Designer (Required)
- Platform Developer I (Required) and II (highly beneficial)
- Platform App builder (Important but if they have the above 3 I don't doubt they could pass this quickly)
- Salesforce Admin (Required -- if you are working in a technical Salesforce position you should have this)
- Must have experience with SFDC Developer Console, Apex data loader for data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Lightning Events, Lightning Interface, Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer Console for development is highly beneficial.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
- Experience delivering and supporting highly critical business applications in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.