Relationship Manager II - SyndicationsJob ID RE-11756 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Job Details:Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This person is responsible for building and maintaining a profitable loan portfolio including selling related bank products and services. This may be accomplished through identifying and promoting solutions to fulfill client needs, obtaining referrals from existing customers, and maintaining an active calling program. It is important that this person understand the benefits of building relationships with clients that may include various CNB internal business partners and their services and products, as appropriate. Services real estate accounts whose lending needs are of moderate complexity. The focus of the position is on one or more of the following areas: maintains existing customers, new business development, credit judgment, and loan structuring.
- *Bachelor's Degree or 3 years relationship management experience required.
- *Minimum of 4 years commercial real estate lending experience required.
- *Minimum of 2 years financial and income tax analysis experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Syndicated lending experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
- Superior knowledge of commercial real estate finance, appraisal, credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Excellent client servicing and sales skills preferred.
- Credit analysis and accounting skills preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions commensurate with experience and level of authority.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.