Regulatory Reporting - Credit AdministrationStart Application Job ID FIN-8251 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon - Fri, 8a - 5p
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing business level retail FR Y-14 M (schedules A, B, & C) and Q (schedules A7, H1, H2) submissions. Directly responsible for developing the reporting framework and supporting the coordination and timely submissions of reports. Execute on all controls and provide results/documentation to RBC CCAR team for review and consolidation. This includes data tie-outs, data profiling, edit checks reviews, period over period change explanation, etc. Manage and support the business level attestation process including coordination with data owners and timely CCO/CFO approvals prior to submission to RBC CCAR team. Develops portfolio analysis and works on gap remediation plans by partnering with risk, operations and technology.
- *Bachelor's Degree required
- *Minimum 2 years of CCAR reporting experience
- *Minimum 5 years banking experience
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Master's Degree preferred
- Prefer 5 years of experience working for a bank, preferably in regulatory reporting.
- Must have experience working on the FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q and have in-depth understanding of CCAR reporting.
- Experience with CCAR reporting and/or credit risk analytics.
- Experience working and effectively collaborating with finance, risk, operations and technology teams.
- Background and experience with credit risk and/or operational risk.
- Must be operationally savvy, action-oriented who continually strives for improvement
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Some travel may be required
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-NS1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled