Regional Field Sales ManagerStart Application Job ID PBB-10040 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
There are four primary functions of the Regional Field Sales Manager ("FSM"):
- Responsible/accountable for the sales production objective attainment of branches within an assigned PBB Region
- Credit Process Oversight & Managing Deal Escalations, Pricing Exceptions, Portfolio Mgmt.
- Regional Salesforce Adoption & Integration
- Client Relationship Management
- Training and Development
These functions will be attained through the strategic execution of initiatives and sales management & development activities within Personal & Business Banking ("PBB"). The top priority for the FSM is Branch Colleague Sales Production, and the FSM is ultimately responsible for the branch colleague sales production results. Credit Oversight, Client Relationship Management and Training and Development are all focused on developing skills & acumen of branch colleagues and providing an optimal client experience, which result in increased sales production.
The FSM partners with the Regional Banking Manager ("RBM") in the creation of the regional sales plan, and then the FSM executes the plan by managing the sales process and actively engaging in developing training for all areas of the region. The FSM helps to ensure branch colleagues in their region have a consistent, clearly defined business development plan and process which incorporates disciplined sales and service practices focused on both client acquisition and relationship retention/expansion to maximize branch and regional profitability. They develop consistent management routines to drive results, share best practices, manage performance, set clear expectations, and keep the sales force focused on the established goals. This position reports directly to the Division Field Sales Manager ("DFSM") and works collaboratively with the RBM.
- * Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience.
- * Minimum of 7 years management experience.
- * Minimum of 10 years banking experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong sales and business development skills.
- Strong business and personal credit acumen.
- Experience developing and delivering sales training and mentoring tools.
- Ability to act as an effective mentor/coach/business consultant.
- Demonstrated ability to execute, implement and communicate against sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
- Must be capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships both within the Core Banking Division and throughout the bank.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.