Real Estate Data Analyst 1LODJob ID OOTP-14820 City Los Angeles State California Additional Location: Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
DATA ANALYST FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Data Governance Analyst working closely with the Business Unit and Data Steward Analyst on tactical and strategic solutions for data governance, integrity, and management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for front-end quality control of client and loan information in Loan Accounting Systems, maintenance of loan level data quality checks, data validation and data reconciliation between source documents and systems of record.
- Ensure accountability and ownership of the data quality for all data attributes and elements including pipeline submissions and boarded loans.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s regulatory data governance policies, standards and operational procedures
- Review and validation of data attributes and elements within the data templates provided by the Data Governance and Data Management teams.
- Work with each Business Unit to remediate all Fed Edit Check failures, missing financial data and remediation action plans to ensure that corrective actions are appropriate, properly documented and achievable, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work on cross business and technology data programs initiatives to improve reporting and future state initiatives
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the financial services industry required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with business financial statement spreads, and loan documentation required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors’ degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in risk, audit or quality control preferred.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience analyzing commercial real estate reports (e.g. appraisals, operating statements, and rent rolls) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Loan Accounting Systems (AFS/FIS), collateral monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Moody’s CreditLens.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines
- Strong process skills
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with knowledge of vlook-up, logical statements, pivot tables, macros
- Knowledge of CCAR or other regulatory reporting
- Ability to work independently with light to moderate supervision in various areas of responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.