Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst IIIJob ID TI-14758 City Los Angeles State California Additional Location: Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) ANALYST III
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Responsible for supporting the development group by executing all facets of the testing efforts defined within the CNB testing process guide. This individual will be responsible for interacting with the business units, development & infrastructure teams to ensure all testing events are executed successfully, communicated and documented correctly. The QA analyst will have extensive knowledge with regard to system integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and performance testing. Knowledge of configuration management and testing process flow will be required to support current and future testing needs.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement and manage testing process and infrastructure for all application development efforts.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications to be utilized in the creation of test cases /test scripts.
- Developing and Executing QA Test Plan– Will develop and execute QA test plan for software applications. This will include test bed development and improvement, documentation as well as the development of white box and black box test scripts.
- Hardware and Software Testing – direct execution testing of all hardware and software products; will develop testing scripts and will be responsible for their implementation into the testing environment.
- Create detailed project schedule identifying all task required for small, medium and large testing events.
- Manage, document & report software issues/concerns to the Quality Assurance Manager and appropriate team members.
- Co-ordinate review and signoff of test conditions.
- Design and track all issues within the identified toolset.
- Manage the movement of all objects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years software testing experience required
- Minimum 5 years of project management and software product quality assurance experience required
- Position requires 5+ years of project management and software product quality assurance experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- The Quality Assurance Analyst III will have a demonstrated record of success in developing and executing formal release testing for high quality, complex software products.
- Must be a strong Business analyst with background in banking and The Guide Project Management methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with common testing tools, including automated regression, load and scalability testing for both GUI applications.
- Some programming/scripting experience in Compuware or equivalent software testing tools.
- Experience testing applications relying on a RDBMS and web based technology.
- Familiar with standard product development life cycle (PDLC), CVS and defect-tracking procedures preferably using Compuware or similar tools.
- Must be capable of providing constructive feedback to software design reviews.
- Experience with end-user problem resolution and user documentation is essential.
- nCino experience is a plus
- Commercial lending understanding
- Apigee and rest API testing
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.