Project Manager III, Risk ManagementStart Application Job ID RISK-8287 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize Bank projects according to timelines, milestone events and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, capacity planning and coordinating and motivating all project team members, contractors and or consultants to flawlessly complete project deliverables. Project Managers help define project objectives, scope and requirements; and ensure high levels of development and project execution throughout its life cycle. City National Bank Project Managers must adhere to the CNB Project Management Lifecycle Methodology.
Manages large, long-term and complex projects. Manages overall project budget. Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects. Extensive industry/business knowledge. Displays creativity when designing solutions to problems. Ensures the implementation of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities.
- *Minimum of 7 years project manager experience.
- *Minimum of 3 years experience managing complex projects involving a large team.
- *Minimum of 3 years banking or financial industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Eight to ten years related experience with over five years managing an extensive project(s) and/or team(s).
- Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects.
- Extensive industry/business knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to speak to all levels of colleagues
- Must be able to get work done through others, influence, and prioritize.
- Ability to set and develop strategic goals and techniques for a project and effectively communicate this to all project team members.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#LI-BD1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled