Product Manager IStart Application Job ID TREA-8232 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
Under the direction of more senior product managers, the incumbent may manage products, product rollouts, analyses, etc. Prepares product reports and analyses as required (requested) and communicates results. Typically interfaces with Bank colleagues, including middle management as part of product management function. Incumbent should begin developing contacts/ relationships with line officers to enable better feedback and issues related to managed products. May conduct formal presentations to management. Product Management coordinates and manages the formulation and implementation of all activities for a specific product or product line from conception to marketplace; performs economic and market research and analysis; provides product documentation and training; and serves as technical advisor on matters concerning the designated product and/or product line.
- *Minimum 1 year of banking experience required.
- *Minimum 1 year experience in product management, marketing, marketing research or strategic planning and/or project management required.
- *Minimum 1 year experience in managing projects and/or small project teams required.
- Experience with online business banking and cash management services preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of assigned products (e.g., strategy, competition, operations, regulations, compliance).
- Product management, product marketing and product launch experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate creativity when designing solutions to problems.
- Must possess superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent, persuasive oral and written communication skills for presentations and recommendations to senior management.
- Proven crisis management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Able to lead SCRUM teams which include members of other departments within the bank and/or external vendors while following the AGILE Principles
- Knowledge and experience associated with supporting bank processing systems (DDA, checks, wires, ACH, balance reporting, and Cash Management business lines also helpful).
- Demonstrated experience in recognizing product opportunities that result in the creation and implementation of new products.
- Knowledge in the following areas extremely helpful: accounting systems and software, specifically, MS Dynamics GP, AX, NAV, technology, customer service, operations and product launch processes.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.