Product Business Analyst IStart Application Job ID TREA-8247 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The Product Business Analyst is responsible for supporting product managers in all aspects of data: gathering, QA/QC, analysis, tracking, reporting, etc. The BA also performs ad hoc inquiries, product research, and system testing. The Analyst is expected to perform his/her duties under limited supervision and to make product enhancement recommendations based on his/her analyses.
- Collect, query and validate data
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize data
- Recommend course of action based on data analysis
- Establish tracking tools, gathers data and generates reports for product and vendor performance, product revenue and profitability, and other volume statistics.
- Maintain, automate and develop reports/dashboards/processes related to products and vendors.
- Act as liaison between product, customer service, operations and vendors for product research, questions and problem resolution
- Participate in business case preparation, regulatory requests and product-related projects
- Prepare marketing files for direct mail campaigns and tracking on campaign results
- Support fulfilling audit, OCC and other regulatory related requests and activities
- Manage and participates in product-related projects
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Minimum 1 year experience with data querying, validating, analyzing, interpreting and reporting
- *Minimum 1 year experience with MS Office
- *Minimum 1 year work experience as a Business Analyst or IT Project Manager
- Able to lead SCRUM teams which include members of other departments within the bank and/or external vendors while following the AGILE Principles
- Knowledge and experience associated with supporting bank processing systems (DDA, checks, wires, ACH, balance reporting, and Cash Management business lines also helpful).
- Demonstrated experience in recognizing product opportunities that result in the creation and implementation of new products.
- Knowledge in the following areas extremely helpful: accounting systems and software, technology, customer service, operations and product launch processes.
- Must have knowledge of relational databases and varying system architecture platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers
- Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues
- Proven experience managing projects
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field preferred (e.g. computer science, math, engineering, physical sciences, etc.)
- Banking/Financial Services experience a plus
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed