Operations Supervisor IIJob ID BIS-11750 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 7-4
The Operations Supervisor II is responsible for supervising, developing, managing and motivating colleagues involved in back office operations under the guidance of an Operations Manager or Group Manager. Accountable for ensuring the operational integrity and adherence to Bank policies and procedures of assigned functional areas that include Check and ACH fraud, Collections and Adjustments. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers while providing exemplary customer service. Department objective is to prevent and minimize loss to the bank and clients due to fraudulent Check and ACH activity. Subordinate staff responsibilities include review of daily suspicious activity reporting to include but not limited to: on-us check and ACH fraud system alerts to detect potential fraudulent transactions by analyzing suspect checks for discrepancies, style, print, size; comparing authorized signature(s) to check signature; determine disposition of the item.
- *Minimum 7 years of Banking Services experience
- *Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- *High School Diploma
Job Skills & Knowledge
- Strong working Knowledge of Fiserv ASI Fraud detections systems is preferred
- Ability to perform functional duties and related positions with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and bank policies and procedures
- PC skills required
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.