Operations Representative IIStart Application Job ID TREA-10565 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F 6:30 - 3:30
This colleague will be responsible for setting up business clients on various Treasury Management systems implementations and providing a variety of daily support functions (e.g., reconciling accounts, processing monetary transactions for checks and return items, etc.) and maintenance on their accounts. Responsibilities generally include, but are not limited to, setting up new accounts, researching and resolving client issues, processing transactions (e.g., return items, overdrafts, adjustments, remittance, etc.), identifying and troubleshooting systems-related problems and ensuring operational integrity of accounts and processes consistent with Bank policies and procedures and legal/regulatory requirements. Performs other duties as requested.
- Provide a variety of daily support functions which generally includes, setting up new accounts/clients on applicable systems, assisting clients with daily maintenance of their accounts (e.g., account reconcilements, monitoring system to ensure accurate data, identifying and resolving system-related problems, etc.).
- Assess banking needs of the clients and assists them in selecting the most appropriate course of action.
- Ensure operational integrity of accounts and processes transactions according to bank policies and procedures and Service Level Agreements.
- May have signing authority for approving deposits, transfers, and other operational work within approved limits.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and ensures activities are in compliance with legal/regulatory, as well as National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) rules and requirements.
- Keep abreast of current industry trends and changes in regulations impacting treasury management operations.
- Provide client service and information for internal and external clients.
- Comply fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Complete all required training and performs other duties as requested.
- Minimum 2 years of client service experience required
- Minimum 2 years of treasury handling experience required
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience required (e.g. MS Word and Excel)
Skills and Knowledge:
- High School diploma.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and clients; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal/client service skills; knowledge of bank policies and procedures. PC skills preferred.
- Typical duties include placing/responding to calls from clients and providing routine to moderately complex information, processing transactions following established procedures and utilizing various Bank systems to complete duties.
- This is generally a mid-level position that includes processing transactions for all types of treasury management services, on-line banking, business searches, and changes to accounts.
- Positions at this level have frequent client contact, requiring the ability to communicate routine to moderately complex information. Positions utilize Bank automated systems to complete duties.
- This person generally has a minimum of 6 months to two years experience in Banking Services or related function.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.