Operations Manager - Small Business/ConsumerJob ID RLD-10568 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p
Job Details:Apply Now
The Operations Manager - Small Business/Consumer supervises the functions responsible for operations of consumer and small business loans. This position is responsible for leading, training and coaching the operations team who are engaged in evaluating, intake, indexing, processing, closing and funding Consumer/Small Business Loan applications according to business and regulatory standards. The Manager will assist with escalated issues while providing efficient loan turnaround to clients.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in loan processing/documentation
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with managing a staff
- *Minimum 7 years of experience with compliance regulations specifically with consumer/small business lending
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and be held to meet minimum production standards for self and staff.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills necessary to supervise and motivate a group of people.
- Thorough knowledge of home equity mortgage lending products and procedures.
- Proven knowledge of compliance and disclosure requirements.
- Proven knowledge of closing, post-closing and quality control responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of CFPB requirements.
- Working knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills; accuracy, consistency, and completeness is critical.
- High integrity and outstanding work ethic required.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.