Operations Manager IIJob ID TREA-11751 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M - F, 8 - 5
Job Details:Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Responsible for planning, controlling and directing an operational function and its staff. This position relies on Operations Supervisor or Operations Officer to oversee the day to day activities of the department, so its focus can be on the long-term, more strategic activities of the department and its function. Responsible for all projects assigned to operational department, and serves as subject matter expert and liaison on cross-functional task forces and project teams.
Manages a larger, more complex, and/or more risk intensive department within the bank operations group. Accomplishes results though subordinate supervisors or officers. Acts as an advisor to subordinate supervisors and colleagues to meet deadlines or resolve technical or operational problems. Manages cross-functional programs and projects of various sizes; represents operations on inter-departmental projects; participates in establishing and administering many centralized functional projects. Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the department.
- *6-8 years banking operations management experience
- *6 years cash mgmt/Treasury Mgmt experience
- *6 years experience in managing projects and/or teams
Skills and knowledge/Preferred:
- 10+ years management experience within financial services operations.
- Critical and strategic thinker.
- Seasoned problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create influential documents, presentations and group or team facilitation.
- Working knowledge of financial and budget process.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.