Operations Manager - Deposit ServicesStart Application Job ID BIS-10048 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Directs activities of Managers and Supervisors of assigned functional area; prioritizing; completing multiple activities; resolves problems as they arise.
- Develops, trains, coaches and motivates staff; assists and directs staff as needed to ensure productivity and service levels are met.
- Ensures activities are in compliance with legal/regulatory requirements and CNB policy and procedure.
- Proactively identifies, researches and completes policies and procedure changes to reduce costs, streamline operations and/or increase efficiency.
- Effectively interacts with third party service providers, monitors service levels and resolves or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Participates in and completes bank-wide projects.
- Integrates activities with other departments to accomplish common goals.
- Has signing authority for approving deposits, transfers, and other operational work within approved limits.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Serves as resource to internal and external customers; ensures quality customer service and effective and efficient operational support.
- Applies both technical and general business knowledge to resolve the most complex issues in assigned function.
- Ensures assigned employees are in compliance with specified CNB compliance guidelines.
- Prepares, monitors and manages budget for assigned function.
- Clearly communicates ideas and concepts both orally and in writing.
- Performs human resource duties, including hiring, termination, performance reviews and counseling.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested based on business need.
- Ability to make independent decisions and quickly assist colleagues with resolving client service issues, inquiries, and complaints.
- Ability to participate in the development and enhancement of general processes and/or coaching procedures that will support productivity.
- Ability to recognize and reward successes and accomplishments.
- Capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues, clients and third party vendors effectively.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and customers.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- *Minimum 5 years of management experience.
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in a banking/deposit operations.
- *High School Diploma or GED
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.