Mortgage Loan Closer IIJob ID RLD-11709 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
The Mortgage Loan Closer II is responsible for coordination of all steps of the loan closing and preparing documents to transmit to the settlement agent in a timely manner.Responsibilities
- Ensures file and documents meet all applicable bank and compliance requirements.
- Confirms all required wait periods are met based on proposed closing date.
- Communicate and respond to internal customers within 2 hours.
- Confirms that documents are prepared within established turn times and consistently meet deadlines.
- Completes a minimum of 8 files per day.
- Verifies and inputs loan information accurately into loan origination system.
- Verifies Prior to Document conditions have been signed off.
- Verifies the following information is correct, but not limited to: subject property address, wire information, insurance policy information, all fees, & the correct set-up of any impounds.
- Collaborates with Settlement Agent to finalize loan fees.
- Other duties as/or assigned by management.
- *High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- *Minimum 2 years recent closing/funding experience
- *Minimum 1 year basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain high levels of performance, especially in stressful situations.
- Strong knowledge of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures. (TRID experience required)
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and Loan Origination systems.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities / Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.