Digital Media AnalystJob ID MAPS-11947 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F; 8-5
The Media Marketing Team is responsible for planning and stewarding the paid integrated marketing campaigns, across multiple paid channels, such as display, social, mobile, video, programmatic, audio and print.
The Media Marketing Analyst will assist the larger media team to support paid media campaigns, assisting with budget pacing and tracking, preparing presentations for senior management, while supporting the larger team in various ways including scheduling meetings with outside vendors. The ability to work as part of a team in such an environment is critical, as is a sense of innate curiosity, attention to detail and a self-motivated work ethic.
- Support the day-to-day campaign performance and analysis working in tandem with senior team
- Use data and trends to identify opportunities for expanding or optimizing campaigns
- Support the reporting by working with the agency and internal Salesforce teams
- Run reports as scheduled, and also ad hoc using Adobe Analytics
- Stay on top of the latest trends in tools and technology
- Assist senior team member in reporting presentations and various administrative tasks
- *Bachelors Degree
- *Minimum of 2 years of paid media experience
- *Minimum of 1 year managing external vendors
Skills and Knowledge
- Prefer some experience with performance driven media campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in a media agency
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as media planning tools
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.