Marketing Compliance ManagerStart Application Job ID MAPS-10216 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
In support of the Marketing department, the Marketing Compliance Manager's responsibilities are to ensure the Marketing Department is in compliance with all laws, regulations and regulatory guidance; oversee the Marketing compliance programs by fielding requests for internal and external audits, conduct regulatory reviews of marketing materials, oversee the implementation of new regulations, and other compliance-related projects; responsible for Marketing policies, procedures, disclosures and controls.
- Oversee Marketing compliance, legal and risk management requests
- Oversee external Marketing regulatory reviews
- Marketing liaison with CNB & RBC legal, compliance, internal audit and risk management
- Manage internal and external Marketing audit requests
- Manage the Marketing disclosure library in conjunction with the Product Compliance Manager for the MAPS document library
- Comply fully with all regulations (W, Z, D, etc.) as well as Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.)
- Complete all required training and special projects as requested
- Manage the business continuity plan
- Manage vendor risk profiles as applicable
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking or financial services industry required
- Minimum 5 years corporate and/or product compliance experience required
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint -- including PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Must have banking Marketing and Product knowledge
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload according to business needs
- Some travel to offices across the region as/when needed
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated success in product and/or sales training
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to develop and establish credibility and rapport with product managers, subject matter experts, business unit managers and sales colleagues
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#CA-MAEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled