Manager, Cyber Strategy & MetricsStart Application Job ID BATS-8314 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The Manager, Cyber Strategy & Metrics will lead strategic planning and security metrics across City National and internal IT organization. This position will provide expertise and insight to inform cyber investment decisions and priorities to achieve City National's strategic cyber security objectives with detailed plans and roadmaps, created and maintained continuously.
As well, cyber strategic plans will be integrated with and informed by business and digital investment strategies within City National and the Royal Bank of Canada which enable City National's strategic business vision, provide strong ROI, and strengthen City National's Cyber Security posture.
The position will also continuously metrics reporting that includes but not limited to a) measurable metrics that is meaningful and actionable; b) shape the composition and achievement of objectives over time; c) prioritized reporting that enables decisions for Cyber Security posture.
- Assess our current security technology platforms and strategies to formulate an integrated technology strategic plan and roadmap aligned with our business vision and strategy
- Partner with senior leaders and program managers to define and build business cases and investment plans for security technology platforms and foundational infrastructure
- Partner with industry experts and key vendors to understand, evaluate and incorporate emerging and innovative security technologies into the overall portfolio of technology investments
- Regular communicate technology plans and strategies with business leaders across the company in multiple formats and venues, including board-level committees
- Develop measurable Key Performance Indicators and Metrics that represents current security posture
- Review, update and recommend changes to policies and standards, as applicable
- Provide management with periodic reports and briefings on strategic plan progress, changes and forecasts to ensure security technology strategies and roadmaps are continuously updated
- Complete all required regulatory and compliance training.
- *Master's Degree, with strong preference for M.B.A or M.S. in related information management discipline
- *Minimum 5 years of experience developing technology and business strategies
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in data, business or product analysis
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have extensive, demonstrated experience with models and methods for business and technology strategic planning, including, but not limited to technology architecture planning models
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have management skills and the ability to manage and build team;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various business units and build consensus;
- Prefer experience across multiple product and business lines, including scope outside of IT
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.