Manager, Client ExperienceJob ID RLD-11881 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p
The Manager, Client Experience is responsible for client experience strategy and implementation within the Residential Lending Division. Works to optimize and refine the client experience with a focus on driving client satisfaction, new client acquisition and client retention. Works closely with management to ensure clear strategies are developed and implemented supporting and improving the client service process.
- Serves as integral member of the team partnering across functions and levels to drive strategic direction and execution of key client experience initiatives.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing strategies that improve upon the customer's end-to-end experience, encompassing all customer touch points.
- Evaluates existing data on customer service at all customer touch points and implements strategies that significantly improve upon the existing standards at all levels.
- Acts as a customer advocate, and collaborates with partners across functional groups to execute customer experience strategies that will drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Examines and evaluates a broad array of processes that impact the customer experience including, product quality, sales and marketing processes, customer service experience and wait times, policies, Information Technology enhancements, training and reward and recognition.
- Works on extremely complex issues/problems or assignments of large scope, impact, and importance where business acumen, leadership or ingenuity are required.
- Works with cross-functional teams to align customer interests with business objectives while identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Provides direction for a more strategically oriented customer service experience including streamlining points of interaction between the customer and the company and simplifying processes.
- Partners cross-functionally to drive ongoing optimization of client experience within the organization, including future state journey development.
- Define and own technology requirements to deliver ideal journey states.
- Develop and maintain client experience KPIs to track performance while identifying major trends and provide recommendations to senior leadership on potential actions to consider.
- Ensure there is closed-loop system in place to track issues through to resolution. Identify addressable opportunities and implement changes to avoid future issues.
- Proactively consults with and incorporates the input of line of business and key support unit managers when designing research and other related client insight initiatives.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
- All City National products, financial solutions and services are to be provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.
- *Bachelor's degree.
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in Mortgage Lending
- *Minimum 5 years of Client Management Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify actionable insights and make recommendations
- Strong team player
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Thorough knowledge of Residential lending products and processes
- High integrity and outstanding work ethic
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.