Loan Closing SpecialistJob ID RLD-11338 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Provide loan closing support to CLC-Credit, Entertainment, Specialty Banking, Commercial Banking, Private Banking, in facilitating complete documentation request to be forwarded to Documentation. Provide pre-boarding review activities upon return of executed documents for funding and loan boarding functions. Responsibilities include following-up with Relationship Managers to obtain pending conditions as needed. Review documentation requests from other banking units.
Order and review demands and obtain information on corporate status and liens. Review outgoing and executed documents. Prepare wire instructions, GL sheet and other funding documents as applicable. Prepare boarding packages to CLC-Loan Servicing. Enter external or internal exception in workflow system. Interact directly with clients, legal counsel, title companies, escrow companies, insurance agencies, government agencies, and other outside lending institutions to obtain information and/or request documents.
Implement flood policy procedures when property has been identified being in a flood zone. Resolve reject packages from Loan Servicing.
- *Minimum 3 years of general banking operations experience required.
- *Minimum 3 years of loan documentation experience required, specifically commercial real estate loans
- *High school diploma or GED required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of how to prepare wire instructions, GL sheets and other funding documents.
- Ability to use T-Soft to prepare loan closing documents strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and close attention to detail.