Loan Administrator IIIJob ID ENT-10949 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Provide loan documentation support to Team Leads, Relationship Manager and Credit Officers in facilitating loan preparation, documentation and loan servicing activities. Serve as a liaison with sales team, lending team, City Loan Center (CLC), and legal to ensure all loans are documented to fully protect the Bank's interests in the credit relationship.
Interacts with, legal counsel, title companies, escrow companies, insurance agencies, and other outside lending institutions to obtain information and/or request documents. Handles complex and higher profile loans requiring more specialized knowledge. May interact with clients, legal counsel, title companies, escrow companies, insurance agencies, government agencies, and other outside lending institutions to obtain information and/or request documents. Utilizes independent judgment under limited supervision. No instructions needed on routine work, and general instructions given on new lines of work.
- *High School Diploma or GED required
- *Minimum 5 years' experience in loan servicing or loan documentation with a financial services organization required
- *Minimum 3 years' experience with financial software systems required
- Three to five years of loan documentation experience; specifically commercial documentation.
- Must have considerable knowledge of the job and the practical application to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand the loan function and knowledge of Federal and State loan documentation regulations required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good analytical skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.