Lead Angular .NET DeveloperJob ID FILM-13972 City Los Angeles State California Additional Location: Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Lead a team of software engineers (onshore and offshore) in feature-based development.
Create, enhance and maintain areas of existing complex product as part of a team of developers.
Work at every layer of the stack: front-end, middle-tier, service layer and data layer.
Participate in Agile development process in either SCRUM or KANBAN frameworks.
Work with team to rewire parts of the existing ASP.NET system into Angular.
- *Minimum of 6 years experience with ASP.NET and C# is required although retraining from other technologies and languages such as Java is available for talented individuals
- *Minimum of 6 years experience working in front-end, middle-tier, back-end. Specifically, experience wiring databases to web front-ends using either an object-based middle-tier or RESTful APIs (both are required).
- *Minimum six years experience working in a team environment, including use of source control, code reviews and CI/CD.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a technical lead of a software engineering team working alongside a product owner/manager and scrum master.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience leading a team of remote developers.
- Experience with databases, database design and SQL server in particular.
- General knowledge of accounting principles is helpful.
- Experience with Git, EntityFramework, Kendo, OData, JQuery, Angular, and React.
- High proficiency in Angular and related technologies (TypeScript, RxJS).
- Highly proficient in SQL and database design.
- Strong knowledge of AWS. Azure is a plus.
- Experience with microservice architectures.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
#CA-ADEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled