Implementation Technician - DatafactionStart Application Job ID TREA-7924 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The Implementation support position is responsible for understanding a client's needs and configuring Datafaction applications to meet those needs. This includes using remote connectivity tools to connect to client's servers or computers to complete installation and testing of the system. The implementation support position is also responsible for any data conversion and direct client contact that may be necessary through their transition to the new system. The position is also responsible for providing instruction to end-users and other departments. The Level II of this position is responsible for advanced implementation tasks. This level will require expert understanding of the client's needs, how the software can meet those needs, and provide recommendations/consultation. This level will also will also be responsible for completing client server upgrades.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience working with desktop operating systems, including Windows desktop OS and Mac OS.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience working with server operating systems, including Linux and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience working with command-line user interfaces.
- *Minimum of 3 years' experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment
- Prefer certification with SQL databases, Linux Server, CompTIA Network+ or Server+, CompTIA A+ or other related certifications
- Prefer Bachelor of Science degree
- Strong knowledge of Rocket Software D3 Database, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft World Wide Publishing (IIS), and Linux OS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including telephony skills, verbal and written communication skills, active listening and customer care.
- Ability to communicate with sensitive, high-profile clients regarding computer systems essential to their business operations.
- Demonstrates extensive experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as they arise. Finds viable solutions to unexpected situations.
- Experience using remote connectivity and remote control software tools
- Strong knowledge of network printing and scanning systems
- Experience using accounting software and basic understanding of GAAP standards preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter. Able to organize & prioritize in a multi-task environment, meet deadlines without reminder.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.