Financial Intelligence SpecialistStart Application Job ID LGL-8412 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Performs risk analysis on the moderate-to-high-risk individuals and entities to ensure compliance with BSA and USA Patriot Act. Responsible for the quality assurance and integrity of the "Know Your Client" (KYC) program on new and existing client relationships. AML -- The analyst will perform due diligence on clients' transactions identified through the monitoring system that involves various transaction types including but not limited to cash, wire transfers, RDC and loans. KYC -- The analyst will perform enhanced due diligence on prospective, new and or existing clients.
- *Requires high school diploma or GED.
- *Requires at least 2-3 years experience in Banking Services, branch operations, risk management or related function.
- *Requires at least 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills, use of good judgment, attention to detail, internet savvy.
- Solid understanding of deposit transactions.
- Familiar with Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT acts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position.To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.