Financial Intelligence SpecialistStart Application Job ID LGL-8242 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work Schedule8-5
This colleague is responsible for researching, analyzing and resolving suspicious activity, account records and/or transactions involving potential money laundering, terrorist funding and/or structuring in accordance with the Bank Secrecy Act. Prepares Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) and prepares data for submission to FinCEN. The analyst is able to manage an assigned caseload adhering to established deadlines to meet regulatory requirements while maintaining return ratio standards set in the unit. May be assigned additional BSA related assignments and/or projects.
- *Minimum of 3 years of experience in Banking Services, branch operations, risk management or related function
- *Minimum of 2 years of BSA/AML experience.
- *Minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft Office.
- College degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of banking operations, government regulations, accounting principles and account reconcilement.
- Knowledge and understanding of federal regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required to interact with all levels of Bank personnel and outside contacts.
- Analytical skills, solid understanding of deposit and loan transactions.
- Use of good judgment, attention to detail, internet savvy.
- Good knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT acts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#LI-BD1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled