Finance Mgr IIStart Application Job ID FIN-7692 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
This position is responsible for performing as a strategic financial business partner with one or more Lines of Business (LOBs) and defining, building, and leading the financial strategic direction of their respective LOBs consistent with the Bank's objectives.
- *Requires a Bachelors' degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- *Minimum 5 years of experience working for a financial institution required
- *Minimum 6 years of experience in a financial management role required
- A CFA, CPA, or MBA is highly desirable.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical, and project management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships both within the Finance Division and throughout the Bank; work cooperatively with members of the Executive Committee and the Strategy and Planning Committee.
- Must be capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
- Must be capable of inspiring confidence and respect in staff and motivate colleagues to achieve Finance Division and company goals.
- Must be able to manage and influence a large number of indirect reports without having authority.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote) required.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.