Enterprise Risk Management ManagerStart Application Job ID RISK-7804 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
Work closely with multiple functional areas on large enterprise-wide change management efforts. These efforts will support CNB's strategic initiatives and typically span multiple fiscal years. The Change Management Manager is accountable to create, develop, and deliver the change management strategy for complex initiatives, and is responsible for the execution of change management deliverables throughout all phases of delivery. The individual in this position also is responsible for change management coaching and mentorship for business partners and ensuring CNB colleagues, departments and LOB's are prepared to successfully adopt new programs, technologies and processes.
- *Minimum 10 years of experience with managing large, complex projects and programs.
- *Minimum10 years technical experience using analytics to solve business problems and monitor risks; and applying analytic technologies to deliver value to the business.
- Ability to lead change management activities across a number of key strategic transformation initiatives.
- Leads large enterprise-wide change management efforts. This includes but is not limited to using the methodology to identify resistance, performance gaps, and the development and implementation of corrective actions to close those gaps.
- Develop communication strategies and prepare rollout materials to support adoption of new initiatives.
- Manages the relationships and interfaces with multiple departments by acting as a liaison with Senior Leadership and initiative champions.
- Advises on the implications of the organization's plans and actions.
- Makes recommendations on factors that may impact change adoption and sustainability.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of change management deliverables by acting as the technical change management expert on designated project teams through all project phases. This includes but is not limited to creating the preliminary plan, knowledge transfer, organizational assessments, stakeholder analysis and engagement, communication strategy and plan, change management charter, dashboard and sustainability plan.
- Coach business partners roles on the change management methodology and deliverables.
- Ensure Change Management methodologies and frameworks are successfully embedded within programs.
- Ensure Change Management communication strategies are successfully developed and carried out.
- Bachelor's degree, Masters Degree preferred and 5 to 7+ years of experience delivering Change Management, Process Improvement and Organizational Adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization to design and implement change management solutions to improve and accelerate the delivery of projects and transformation initiatives.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and lead the change process.
- Capable of building strong, meaningful relationships with internal and external parties alike, with demonstrable influencing skills to senior executives.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, models and tools.
- Strong consulting skills and experience with influencing leadership.
- Knowledge of organizational behavior, group dynamics, strategic planning, change management and organization design.
- Ability to translate theory into practice in business terms.
- Collaborative work style with ability to solicit input, influence and support decision making.
- Experience using change management methodologies and/or models to implement organization change initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience working with leaders, including identifying needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results/recommendations.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.