Digital Optimization & Personalization AnalystJob ID MAPS-11242 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F; 8-5
- Implement the data driven personalization tests and campaigns.
- Support the tactical and technical components required for the ongoing A/B testing, optimization and personalization across CNB web properties.
- Develop and implement personalization specifications and requirements.
- Review results to determine next steps: further testing or an adoption recommendation with impact projection.
- Maintain knowledge of technical capabilities to leverage tools.
- Meet measurable goals: velocity and on time delivery of projects and strategy deliverables.
- Project plan, health and progress reporting.
- Identify initiative roadblocks and escalate as needed.
- *Bachelor's degree
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with personalization and optimization
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with segmentation and data driven audiences
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with Adobe Target
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
- Clear and effective verbal, writing, and presentation skills.
- Background in Personalization, Marketing and User Experience for performance.
- Ability to deliver results on time and ahead of goal.
- Experience in creating and executing effective programs to grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
- Excellent communicator able to explain clearly and logically.
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution creation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with adobe Analytics and adobe audience manager is a plus.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.