DevOps Engineer IVStart Application Job ID BATS-9754 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
- Drive cultural change
- Encourages collaboration between Dev, Sec & Ops
- Automate IT processes, standardize DevOps tool chain
- Collect metrics across Dev, Sec & Ops
- Incubate, release and support DevOps projects
- Integrate toolsets to best support DevOps and continuous deployment
- Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automation efforts for City National Bank.
- Provide support for other employees working to implement and foster a DevOps culture.
- Participate in medium to large scale DevOps driven team projects.
- Enforce policies, standards and procedures for best practices within City National Bank.
- Continually evaluate build and deployment procedures for opportunities to optimize, streamline and automate.
- Develop and test new functionality, with general supervision regarding methodology and approach.
- Create and maintain DevOps technical documentation.
- Create custom reports to show automation usage and savings.
- Support and continuously improve DevOps processes and procedures.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced DevOps Engineers.
- Lead and participate in medium to large scale DevOps driven team projects.
- Compose and verbally deliver information of varying levels; including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- personnel, assessing audience need and adjusting level of detail accordingly.
- B.S. in Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years working in a DevOps related role
- Minimum 2 years of programming or scripting
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required.
- Understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way.
- Learn and follow City National Bank's Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with partner teams across the organization.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- TFS or VSTS experience in the following areas: Administration, Build and Release
- One or more scripting languages: CMD, Groovy, Java Script, Python, PowerShell.
- One or more of these programming languages: C#, Perl, or Java.
- Demonstrate experience in at least one of the following areas: Creating automated SDLC processes, Continuous Delivery workflows or web service application deployments, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery tools, such as: TFS, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Demonstrate experience in at least one of the following areas: Continuous Integration or development branching strategies.
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
- Automated and continuous build tools, such as: MSBuild, Maven, or NAnt
- Desired -- Configuration Management tools, such as: Chef, System Center, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.