Data Custodian Analyst Lead - CCARStart Application Job ID CB-8230 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
The CCAR Data Custodian Analyst will be assigned to the Centralized CCAR Team, reporting to the CCAR Data Custodian Lead and working closely with the Business Units and Data Steward Analyst on tactical and strategic solutions for data governance, integrity, and management. Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Loan Accounting Systems (AFS/FIS), collateral monitoring systems and Moody's RiskOrigins. Has advanced Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to work independently as well providing oversight and guidance to assigned colleagues.
- Provide technical expertise, acts as the subject matter expert and resource to colleagues and management
- Lead with managing workflow, establishing priorities and determining work assignments.
- Assist with monitoring performance providing training, coaching/counseling and provides general guidance to a team or staff.
- Provide feedback on individual and team accomplishments, areas of improvement
- May lead department projects and assist on cross functional project teams
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the financial services industry required.
- *Minimum of 2 years of experience working with business financial statement spreads, and loan documentation required.
- At least 1 year of experience in risk, audit or quality control preferred.
- Bachelors' degree in business preferred.
- Knowledge of Loan Accounting Systems (AFS/FIS), collateral monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Moody's RiskOrigins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines
- Strong process skills
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with knowledge of vlook-up, logical statements, pivot tables, macros
- Knowledge of CCAR or other regulatory reporting
- Ability to work independently with light to moderate supervision in various areas of responsibility
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.