Credit Officer II - Commercial Real EstateStart Application Job ID RE-8207 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8-5
Participates in the loan management process by providing credit and loan underwriting expertise to a team of Relationship Managers ("RM's"). Analyzes prospective loan transactions and credit worthiness of borrowers. Pro-actively works to ensure the credit quality standards of the Bank are maintained. Prepares credit write-ups and ensures all due diligence and background evaluation is complete and thorough before credit requests and/or other approval documents are granted.
- *Bachelor's Degree required.
- *Minimum 5 years of commerical real estate credit underwriting experience required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Commercial real estate loan portfolio management experience will be beneficial.
- Excellent credit analysis and account skills (i.e. financial statements and tax returns).
- Excellent knowledge of real estate credit policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility and accountability for decision making.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams and interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and outside contacts.
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-NS1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled