Credit Card Operations SpecialistStart Application Job ID MAPS-10269 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work Schedule9am to 6pm
- *Minimum 1 years of banking/financial services experience.
- *Minimum 1 years of credit card experience.
- *High school diploma or GED.
- Handles payment processing from lockbox, ASAP to wires, etc.
- Board consumer/commercial card applications.
- Admin/Client Service/Finance credit card maintenance.
- General client service such as answering phones and responding to emails.
- Data and/or document verification.
- Preparation of monthly tracking reports.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Completes all required training.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.