Credit Analyst IIJob ID PB-10945 City El Segundo State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Under limited supervision, performs the same credit activities as the Credit Analyst I for moderately complex commercial requests. Prepares CRR based on meeting with Private Banker and/or Credit Officers, recommends proper loan documentation and loan structure for moderate credits. May contact borrowers directly for additional information and details related to loan request. May makes client calls to obtain all necessary information and clarification on financial analysis materials and resources. Works with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain the correct, accurate documents to fully protect the banks interests in the credit relationship. existing credit arrangements. Colleagues at this level are still acquiring knowledge of the private banking business and the credit products being supported. Requires a working knowledge of appropriate banking laws, regulations and bank policies and practices as normally acquired through 1 to 3 years of direct related experience. Remedial course work through CNB Credit Boot Camp, as required.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 4 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
- *Minimum 4 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Working knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to analyze credits, as well as a detailed knowledge of lending structure and sources and uses of cash.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.