Credit Administrator SrJob ID CRDT-11815 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Job Details:Apply Now
This position will be responsible for evaluating and approving/declining credit requests for assigned lending units that exceed their signing authority, as well as, providing oversight to the Technology Banking Division. Responsibilities include monitoring the credit quality of assigned portfolios to help ensure that established risk parameters are being adhered to, ensuring compliance with all regulatory and credit policies of the Bank, providing assistance to lending officers in managing credit risk and assisting with the development of relationship managers, credit analysts and any other colleague involved in the evaluation of credit.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline and seven years of banking experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent credit, problem solving and decision quality skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank business practices and ethics.
- May require specialized knowledge or experience in an assigned industry.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank credit products, policies, procedures and philosophy.
- General knowledge of overall Bank products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- *Bachelors Degree required
- *15 years in Commercial lending
- *10 experience in a credit environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.