Consumer Loan Boarding AssociateJob ID RLD-10903 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p
The Consumer Loan Boarding Associate boards moderately complex consumer small business loans, commercial loans and mortgage loans. Processes advances, payments & payoffs on various loan products. Performs all maintenance, calculate and adjust interest and fee accruals. Determines causes of rejected items. Balances work and prepare appropriate GL entries to various cost centers as required. Processes renewals from loan agreements, note and other loan documents. Completes and processes appropriate GL entries with corresponding offsets. Data entry will include setting up of customer account, commitment and note record on the loan system.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of recent mortgage experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to handle a heavy volume of transactions and multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Able to manually compute accrual adjustments.
- Ability to operate Personal Computers and WordPerfect/Word Programs.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.