Compliance Analyst - Residential LendingJob ID RLD-11490 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p
The Compliance Analyst will have general responsibility for monitoring, testing and reporting of day-to-day lending activities and assisting in compliance administration matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the ongoing administration of the compliance program, coordinating various compliance activities, including loan testing and risk assessments. Monitors compliance calendar, reviews & testing, policies & procedures, as well as overall compliance program administration.
- Performs compliance testing, documentation and implementation of changes to policies and procedures as well as coordinating communications of same.
- Reviews and responds to compliance related findings issued by internal and external parties.
- Monthly HMDA review
- Performs monthly, quarterly and or annual compliance reporting, testing & surveillance, checklists, certifications, acknowledgements including exception follow-up, if any.
- Conducts compliance testing for applicable regulations. Writes reports to management detailing compliance review results.
- Participate in team departmental meetings and assist with the annual planning.
- Prepare charts and graphs of KPI's for management presentations
- Assists with the same in connection with internal and external audits.
- Trains colleagues on compliance.
- Revises compliance policies and procedures.
- *High school diploma or GED required; college degree, PREFERRED
- *2 year of experience in a lending compliance environment of a financial institution or financial services company
- *Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required to interact with all levels of colleagues and outside contacts.
- Good knowledge of lending regulations including but not limited to Reg B, Reg C, Reg X, Reg Z, Reg U,
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.