CLIENT EXPERIENCE ANALYST-RLD
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Client Experience Analyst is an integral member of the Lending Operations Transformation Team. Position is responsible for identifying and gathering data through the voice of external and internal clients and utilizing insights to drive improvement initiatives across our mortgage sales and operation processes. To ensure measurable success, the Client Experience Analyst will engage regularly with our Line of Business Clients in 360 degree feedback session, develop day 1 baseline of excellence and measure/report how improvements are optimizing client satisfaction.
Residential Lending Division
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Residential Lending group. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization while enhancing and retaining bank client relationships through competitive mortgage products and solutions with exceptional service and care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Collaborates with the Lines of Business Stakeholders to identify process gaps and improvement needs to develop wish list
- Through feedback, analyze day 1 baseline of excellence, and through deployment of initiatives, continue to monitor and report on impact to client satisfaction
- Identify hard and soft target benefits of process improvement opportunities to be used as prioritization drivers
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments using periodical reports and/or analyses
- Coach and train colleagues on any specific related OpEx improvements.
- Coordinate, monitor, and drive project activities, manage project risks, issues, changes, and resources, and take corrective actions when necessary. Decides and initiates action.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the scope of projects and report to upper management with weekly status reports.
- Help support and develop a culture that promotes operational excellence and continuous improvements.
- Provides the project team with a clear sense of direction, motivating and empowering them to initiate sustainable improvements to their current processes and work environments.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in role influencing Operational Excellence/Process Improvement/Client Experience
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Solid awareness of operations and business processes.
- Preferred experience with Mortgage or Commercial Loan Operations
- Superior interpersonal skills, & communication skills and ability to effectively manage conflicts and negotiations while providing impact and influence
- Strong analytic skills with proven track record of creating data sets for useful insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in addition to strong presentation skills
- Strong judgment skills to make sound business decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic manner
- Advanced skillset and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in addition to web-based applications
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze, organize, and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
- Proficient in project planning and life cycle development.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work well within a team setting.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
Starting base salary: $34.55 - $55.19 per hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled