Change Management LeadStart Application Job ID RISK-8169 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
A change management consultant will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change consultant will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
While the change consultant may or may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The change consultant will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The change consultant may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The change consultant will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- *College degree required (graduate degree preferred in the field of Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Communications, or Business).
- *Minimum 7 years of change management experience required.
- previous banking experience
- experience with the ADKAR model of change management
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong executive presence and ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
- Proven track record of successfully leading direct reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required. Experience with SAP & Flex PLM is preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.