Business Systems Analyst IIIStart Application Job ID RLD-8315 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The business systems analyst III is responsible for handling high level system related escalations and should have a strong background in City National Bank's loan origination system, NetOxygen. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, understand the impacts of upstream and downstream processes, system design and system architecture.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Perform complex user acceptance testing and analysis on failures.
- Prepare comprehensive business requirement gathering and documentation.
- Manage multiple projects from end to end.
- Act as a subject matter expert in City National Bank's loan origination system NetOxygen.
- Ability to trouble shoot system related issues providing timely resolution to management and colleagues.
- *Minimum 5 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- *Minimum 5 years experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects required.
- *Minimum 5 years experience with NetOxygen
- *Minimum 3 years experience working in a loan servicing/operations environment required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.