Business Systems Analyst IIIJob ID PB-11032 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
The Private Banking - Business Systems Analyst III develops, tests, implements, and end-user training and support of a wide variety of the Bank's systems involved in the various division specific systems and processes. Serves as the business expert for the development, maintenance, training, regulatory compliance and support of all processes related to systems. Coordinate business unit efforts required for project implementation and oversees all required post-implementation tasks to ensure business unit satisfaction. Performs system administrative, configuration and reporting functions in the division which are NOT the responsibility of Business and Technology Services. Runs database queries or creates Reports in support of management information needs.
- *Minimum 6 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- *Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in programming (MS Access, SQL, C+) required.
- Project Management experience strongly preferred.
- Independently evaluates business systems needs and requirements and recommends and implements solutions.
- Works on high priority projects where business problems are more complex.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Determine business unit system needs and objectives and consults with business unit regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality.
- Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to division management.
- Gather and writes-up business and system requirements, prepare test scripts, quality controls all changes, develop and code documents and supports the division credit, loan documentation and loan services teams for trouble shooting hardware and software
- Conduct all user and quality assurance testing on current systems, new systems and future maintenance. Develop test scripts to quality control all changes. Interact with software vendors and BATS to implement software enhancements.
- Collaborate with Credit Administration, BATS, Legal, Product Management and others to create and implement correct forms, products and services as they relate to the system application.
- Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems. Make system configuration changes or coordinate changes with vendors or BATS to correct identified problems.
- Prepare end-user documentation on system enhancements. Communicate key system changes to the user community. Provide continuous training and instruction to users on system application use and business processes.
- Monitor development activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
- Run queries against application databases and/or the Bank's data warehouse and assists with the preparation of periodic or ad hoc reports for distribution to line units, senior management, risk management units (e.g. Audit, Compliance and/or Credit Risk Review) or third parties (e.g. OCC, external auditors).
- Maintain current knowledge of related regulatory and bank policies and procedures.
- Represent the Bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Complies fully with all Bank Administrative, Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#ca-bpEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled