Business Systems Analyst II - Mortgage OperationsJob ID RLD-9836 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule 8-5
Serve as the business expert for the development, maintenance, training, regulatory compliance and support of all processes related to the residential lending systems. Design, test, and implement system enhancements and provide technical production support for end-users. Coordinate with line of business for project implementation and oversee all required post-implementation tasks to ensure business line satisfaction.
- Determine business line system needs and objectives and consults with business line regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality.
- Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to division management.
- Gather information and write business/system requirements, build workflows, develop and code documents and supports the Residential Lending division for trouble shooting.
- Conduct all user and quality assurance testing on systems and conduct maintenance testing. Develop test scripts to quality control all changes. Interact with software vendors and BATS to implement software enhancements.
- Collaborate with external departments, including but not limited to Credit Administration, BATS, Legal, and Product Management, to create and implement documents, products and services as they relate to the system application.
- Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems. Make system configuration changes or coordinate changes with vendors or BATS to correct identified problems.
- Prepare documentation on system enhancements and communicate key system changes to the training department.
- *Minimum 4 years experience as business analyst or operations analyst specifically supporting loan origination systems.
- *Minimum 4 years experience hands-on system design, testing, and production support including writing business requirements and conducting user acceptance testing.
- *Minimum 4 years experience working in the financial industry required with focus on consumer and mortgage lending.
- College degree preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior mortgage experience from point of sale to servicing.
- Understanding of federal/state regulatory policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge software development and maintenance methodologies including quality assurance and business cycle testing.
- Ability to develop detailed, clearly written business requirements and system/process workflows.
- Experience with planning, designing, and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of agile/scrum practices.
- Proven ability to lead projects and initiatives to achieve desired business results.
- Strong attention to detail and possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#gd-bpEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled