Business Support ManagerStart Application Job ID PB-8511 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
This role is fully responsible for implementation of all aspects of the Private Banking Division's strategic plan which may include projects related to sales, service, marketing, and others as identified. There is an emphasis on processes, projects and a limited amount of program management. The incumbent will serve as key contact for all partners of the Private Banking Division and will represent the division's interests directly or indirectly on all committees, task forces and project teams as assigned. The position will also be responsible to serve as the division subject matter expert in the Salesforce CRM tool, representing the division to enable customizing for our specific needs, and leading colleague enablement.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a project management role.
- *Minimum 2 years of work experience in a bank or financial services.
- *Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience required (e.g. MS Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills and effective working with all levels in the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and project team leadership.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- Strong tactical execution and organizational/planning skills.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Access, all Microsoft applications, and SharePoint.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce CRM tool preferred.
- Experience supporting/working in a financial sales environment.
- Bias for action, initiative and follow through.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive nonpublic information.
- Efficient, yet with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, creative and willing to learn.
- Position requires individual that is independent, has high energy/enthusiasm and the ability to analyze/solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Must be willing to work hard and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to tactfully and diplomatically resolve conflicts among stakeholders and participants in all assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.