Business Support AnalystStart Application Job ID RLD-10270 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
This role is fully responsible for support of implementations of all aspects of the Residential Lending Division's strategic plan which may include projects related to sales, service, product enhancements, enterprise project management and others as identified. There is an emphasis on processes, projects and a limited amount of program management support. . The incumbent will serve as key contact for all partners of the Residential Lending Division and will support the division's interests directly or indirectly on all meetings and project teams as assigned. This position will also be responsible for independently completing research, analytical and some administrative tasks that support the EVP.
- Prioritize, lead and manage projects as assigned.
- Assemble project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Identify internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion
- Monitor progress of activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
- Participate in project evaluation; provide continuing support and service as required.
- Develop, implement and maintain/modify project plans, issue logs and other project methodology documents. Coordinate and monitor project activities and deliverables for completion, timeliness and risk mitigation.
- Develop presentations, executive summaries, and project status reports as required.
- As new processes are developed, take the lead on documenting and creating the creation of policies and procedures to successfully execute the processes and ongoing tasks of the Residential Lending Division. Will include documenting performance metrics processes, assisting in identifying opportunities for improved data integrity and reporting.
- Act as a subject matter expert on workflow, process re-design and process enhancements while identifying opportunities for improvement in business processes, efficiencies, quality and/or client experience
- Examine, develop and implement solutions to complex business problems and cross departmental issues.
- Completes business analysis and makes recommendations about business strategies that solve a business issue or result in the implementation of a new project/process.
- Support new business initiatives by providing strategic perspective and an ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Provide support to Senior Management on ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
- Subject matter expert on Residential processes, designs and best practices.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in a project management/analyst role.
- *Minimum 3 years of work experience in a bank or financial services
- *Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience required (e.g. MS Access, Word, Excel,Outlook, Project and PowerPoint)
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills and effective working with all levels in the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in strategic planning
- Strong tactical execution and organizational/planning skills
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Access, all Microsoft applications, and SharePoint
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive nonpublic information
- Efficient, yet with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Resourceful, creative and willing to learn
- Position requires individual that is independent, has high energy/enthusiasm and the ability to analyze/solve problems and identify opportunities
- Must be willing to work hard and meet deadlines
- Must be able to tactfully and diplomatically resolve conflicts among stakeholders and participants in all assigned projects
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.