Business Services/AnalystJob ID BIS-10902 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M - F 8 - 5
Formulates and defines moderately complex systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Performs less complex projects to assess business needs and recommend technical solutions. Provides technical guidance to colleagues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Typically requires 2-4 years experience.
This colleague will design and generate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support the unit's or division's sales, service and financial activities. Develops and creates customized databases to accommodate the information needs of the unit or division. Anticipates short-term and long-term information requirements and directs the development of reports to accommodate current and anticipated needs. This individual must be able to access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management as required. Perform system administrative, configuration and reporting functions which are NOT the responsibility of Business and Technology Services.
- *Minimum 2 years in a banking operations environment required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience writing and developing reports required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience in writing and developing reports with applicable business systems using tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Prior banking experience and extensive experience writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access. Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.