BI Reporting LeadJob ID BATS-11767 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F,8-5
The BI Reporting Lead will be responsible for the development, administering and maintaining of various BI reporting tools (Business Objects, Tableau, etc.). Responsibilities also include leading the development initiatives for reports, graphs, dashboards, universe development of existing and new content. Coordinate and communicate enhancements, fixes and projects involving reports used by the business users. As well, as apply application upgrades, service packs, hot fixes and other potential add-ons during the maintenance windows. Perform regular application maintenance of the Business Objects and Tableau applications to keep the systems operationally optimal.
- Responsible for configuration, optimization, installation, troubleshooting and on-going maintenance for all Business Objects, Tableau, and other reporting tools across multiple environments.
- Develop high level and detailed designs for existing reporting platforms, development activities along with process improvements.
- Provide training and guidance to reporting community via organizing forums and knowledge sharing platforms
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions for adoption based on the BI tools vendor roadmaps.
- Perform technical due diligence on BI reporting tools by assessing usage patterns and performance degradations.
- Advise senior management on BI reporting tools product features and upcoming improvements.
- Work with business users to gather requirements, troubleshoot reports issues, and drive resolutions towards completion.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with business users, IT support teams, to understanding of problem and resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Intelligence reporting technical platform in a senior/lead role.
- Minimum 5 years of report development experience using Business Objects, Tableau or equivalent.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- SAP Certification for Business Objects a plus
- SSO and NT Authentication integration is a plus
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with relational databases, schemas and knowledge of developing and maintaining reporting layers.
- Experience with Business Objects Development Suite platform
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.