Banking Operations RepresentativeStart Application Job ID BIS-8062 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The position is responsible for conducting the day to day support of the Exception Item Processing department. Key responsibilities include the following: processing exception reports including Nonpost, Stop Suspect and Special Referral reports. Additional responsibilities include processing all change of address request for bank clients, Internal & External bank adjustments, processing of Unauthorized/Misused Check claims, Online Banking enrollment request and Online Account Creation authentication. Colleagues will utilize various banking systems to perform and complete daily assignments. Position also entails exercising judgment and making decisions that impact client accounts and City National Bank operations. Colleague will represent the department to both internal and external clients in response to inquiries and requests related to the aforementioned activities.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 6 months of branch or back office banking experience required.
- *Minimum 6 months of experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Applications
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to work in an accurate and effective manner in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Exercise good judgment in making decisions that impact client accounts and City National Bank operations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of quality and efficiency
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.