Audit Project ManagerStart Application Job ID RISK-8307 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
Responsible for managing complex audits and supervising auditors assigned to the audit in one of the following areas:
- The bank's financial and operational audits to assess the adequacy of the banks accounting and operating control environment.
- Wealth management and fiduciary audits in corporate, employee benefit, and personal trust relationships, propriety mutual funds, investment management, broker/dealer and security sales and trading activities.
- IT audits including network, databases, operating systems, information security applications, security administration and business continuity planning.
- Compliance audits assessing the bank's compliance program to ensure processes are adequately designed and functioning effectively to meet regulatory requirements.
- Data Analytics supporting the continuous improvement of audit methodologies, audit approach and related practices with particular emphasis towards collaboration with key partners, leveraging the use of information analytics, business intelligence, data mining and other enabling approaches, technologies and tools.
- *Minimum of 10-15 years of audit experience in specific area.
- *Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or information technology.
- *Certification in at least one or more of the following: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Must possess strong managerial, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.