AEM Web DeveloperJob ID MAPS-11917 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
As a Web Developer, you will participate in the entire software development lifecycle, which includes estimation, planning, design, development, testing, and maintenance of websites developed at the Bank. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into the final product.
- Plan, Design, Develop, Enhance, Test and Support Bank's websites on AEM stack
- Communicate and collaborate with Senior Developers and Marketing Technology team
- Optimize Websites for Performance and SEO
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Develop all code changes and coordinate with lead backend developer for migration of changes through development, staging and production environments
- Develop, test and optimize websites for mobile responsiveness
- *Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar engineering field
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise web development for major public facing site
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years in enterprise web development for major public-facing web site. (Candidate must have prior experience intranet/internet web sites development). 1+ year of hands on experience with Day CQ5 / Adobe Experience Manager development
- Expert in Responsive web design
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with web services
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution creation skills;
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work at a fast pace and within deadlines
- Experience with Java and understanding of Apache Maven, a plus
- Knowledge of modern web development practices such as Git and understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery practices tools and process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.