AEM Software DeveloperJob ID MAPS-11488 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Job Details:Apply Now
The AEM Developer will provide consultation, planning and administration support for the company's AEM platform. This role will lead in AEM Project implementation, development and training efforts. Serving as the primary technical role in web production, web pages, templates, and components for both the authoring and front-end experiences. Additionally, this position will play an integral role in the solution creation utilizing a variety of techniques and tools. Proactively provide guidance on AEM Projects. Receive direction from business units and other non-IT staff and deliver innovative web solutions to solve client needs. Manage web projects, incorporating vendor software tools and APIs in order to meet business requirements and enhance the user experience. Provide supervision and training for AEM implementation as needed.
- *Bachelor's degree
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with Adobe product suite
- *Minimum 5 years of experience as a Web Developer
- *Minimum 3 years leading web development in a corporate environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of e-Commerce and other web activities are required.
- Expert-level experience with the AEM platform and related technologies and languages. (AEM 6.x, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, Continuous Integration, unit tests, code analyzers, automation servers, workflows, JAVA, jsp and HTL/Sightly).
- Expert knowledge of web marketing concepts such as SEO, analytics, personalization, etc.
- Must be able to create innovative web technology solutions to solve client needs.
- Expert experience with Java Content Repository (JCR)
- OSGI modular Java platform experience
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) experience
- End-to-end experience with the Adobe AEM Platform (Infrastructure, services, system administration, configuration, development, deployment and maintenance)
- Strong understanding of current web development and markup; HTML/CSS markup, databases and dynamic markup (jsp, asp, php, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data
- Familiarity with unit testing, security, and other web-production processes
- Understanding of and adherence to agile methodologies
- Experience with web services
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution creation skills;
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work at a fast pace and within deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.